The zinc alloy used in zinc alloy die casting is an alloy composed of zinc added with other elements. The alloying elements usually added are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, titanium and other low-temperature zinc alloys. Zinc alloy has a low melting point, good fluidity, easy to weld, braze and plastic processing, has corrosion resistance in the atmosphere, and the residual waste is easy to recycle and process. However, the creep strength is low, and it is easy to cause dimensional changes due to natural aging. Material made by melting method, die casting or pressure processing. According to the manufacturing process, it can be divided into zinc alloy die-casting and deformed zinc alloy.https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/
The main added elements of zinc alloys are aluminum, copper and magnesium. Zinc alloys can be divided into deformed zinc alloys and cast zinc alloys according to processing technology. Cast zinc alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance and is suitable for die-casting instruments. Auto parts shell, etc.
Characteristics of zinc alloy materials:
1. Relatively large.
2. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the casting surface is smooth.https://itsoug.com/
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting, polishing, grinding, etc.
4. It will not absorb iron during the melting and die casting process, will not corrode the mold, and will not stick to the mold.
5. It has good mechanical properties and abrasion resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easy to die casting.