1. Controlling the composition of zinc alloy die-casting begins with the purchase of alloy ingots. Alloy ingots must be based on ultra-high purity zinc, plus alloy ingots made of ultra-high purity aluminum, magnesium and copper. The supplier has strict ingredient standards. High-quality zinc alloy materials are the guarantee for the production of high-quality castings.https://www.swissmachining.cn/
2. The purchased alloy ingots must have a clean and dry stacking area to avoid long-term exposure to moisture and white rust or factory dirt pollution to increase the production of slag and metal loss. A clean factory environment is very effective for effectively controlling the alloy composition.
3. The ratio of new materials to returned materials (such as nozzles), the returned materials should not exceed 50%, generally new materials: old materials = 70:30. The aluminum and magnesium in the continuously remelted alloy gradually decrease.https://ycncmachining.blogspot.com/
4. When the nozzle material is remelted, the remelting temperature must be strictly controlled not to exceed 430°C to avoid loss of aluminum and magnesium.
5. Conditional die-casting plants should use a centralized furnace to melt the zinc alloy, so that the alloy ingot and the charge are uniformly mixed, the flux can be used more effectively, and the alloy composition and temperature can be reduced. Be consistent and stable.