Analysis on the Causes of Mould and Blackening of Zinc Alloy and aluminum alloy die castings
die casting is a metal casting process. Most die castings are iron-free, such as zinc, copper, aluminum, magnesium, lead, tin, and lead-tin alloys and their alloys. Depending on the type of die casting, you need to use a cold chamber die casting machine or a hot chamber die casting machine. If the produced die-casting parts are not treated well, they will become moldy and black. What should be done if such a problem occurs?
The reasons for moldy and blackening of common zinc alloy die-casting and aluminum alloy die-casting parts are as follows:
1. External environmental factors. Aluminum is a lively metal, which is very easy to oxidize and turn black or mold under certain temperature and humidity conditions, which is determined by the characteristics of aluminum itself.
2. Then there is its own internal factors. Many manufacturers do not do any cleaning after die-casting and machining processes, or simply rinse with water, which cannot be thoroughly cleaned. There are corrosive substances such as mold release agent, cutting fluid, saponification fluid, and other stains on the surface of die-cast aluminum. , These speed up the mold growth of aluminum alloy die castings;
3. The process design is unreasonable. Improper handling of aluminum alloy die castings after cleaning or pressure inspection creates conditions for mold aluminum alloy die castings and accelerates the generation of mildew;
4. The cleaning agent should not be used properly. Cleaning is highly corrosive, causing corrosion and oxidation of die-cast aluminum.
5. Inadequate warehouse management. When the warehouse is stored at different heights, the mold conditions are also different.
Countermeasures to solve the moldy and blackening of zinc alloy die-casting and aluminum alloy die-casting parts: From the analysis of the causes of moldy die-cast aluminum, it is not difficult for us to draw the conclusion that the anti-oxidation problem is not caused by a single factor, it involves internal and external, process, storage And many other aspects. At the same time, all processes such as cleaning, pressure inspection, storage, transportation, etc. need to consider anti-oxidation. If there is a problem in any link, we will show you mildew. Therefore, this is a comprehensive problem and an overall solution needs to be developed. Piaojie environmental protection cleaning technology solves the problem of moldy aluminum alloy die castings from the perspectives of cleaning agent, antioxidant, process, storage environment, storage method, etc., and can provide anti-oxidation solutions for the various processes of die-cast aluminum cleaning, pressure inspection, and storage. Program.https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/cncaluminumparts
The surface of die-cast aluminum alloy products becomes black, especially after machining, it will be more obvious, showing black spots and black spots. This situation may be due to insufficient pressure during die-casting and insufficient density of the workpiece, so pores are formed. This problem occurs after these pores absorb water and are oxidized. Therefore, we still have to start with the die-casting process to solve the problem.
In addition, impurities, release agents, etc. will also cause this situation on the rough surface. If you must use surface treatment to eliminate (cover), it is recommended that you use natural anodizing. Our main business: aluminum alloy die-casting, zinc alloy die-casting, die-casting molds, customized die-casting parts, professional die-casting factory in Dongguan. One-stop service for mold making, die-casting production, die-casting processing, and surface treatment